At DermaLuxe, we carry a variety of premier injectables; Each with distinct benefits for our clients to choose from.
Take a closer look.
You know you want to!
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults. You can receive treatment in both areas at the same time – that’s the beauty of BOTOX Cosmetic.
What to expect with BOTOX Cosmetic:
- How does it work?
BOTOX® Cosmetic works beneath the skin’s surface and targets the underlying muscle activity that causes frown lines and crow’s feet. For the crow’s feet area, your specialist will inject 3 areas of the orbicularis oculi, the muscle that frames the side of the eye. This will be repeated on the orbicularis oculi muscle on the other eye. For the frown lines area, your specialist will administer 5 injections into muscles in your forehead—1 in the procerus muscle and 4 in the corrugator muscles.
- Does treatment hurt?
Some patients report that being injected with BOTOX® Cosmetic feels like a pinch. Your specialist may use ice to numb the treatment area. If you are concerned about discomfort, your specialist may apply a topical numbing cream before administering your treatment.
- How long does treatment take?
The treatment takes approximately 10 minutes and requires minimal downtime or recovery – it’s often called the lunchtime procedure.
XEOMIN® is the latest option for frown lines.
XEOMIN® (incobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and clinically proven to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
What to expect with XEOMIN® :
- How does XEOMIN® work?
Frown lines form when facial expressions are made as the muscle under the skin contracts. Over time, as your skin ages, these repeated expressions cause lasting frown lines. Neurotoxins, such as XEOMIN®, are prescription medications that block the release of chemicals that cause these muscle contractions. So frown lines are softened.
- State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Process
XEOMIN® is made through a unique precision manufacturing process that isolates the therapeutic component of the molecule and removes the “accessory proteins” that don’t play an active role in treatment. XEOMIN® is a highly purified neurotoxin.
- When can I expect to see results?
You may begin to see visible smoothing as early as 3-4 days after injection. The median first onset of effect was less than a week. The maximum effect occurred at 30 days. The typical duration of effect was up to 3 months in clinical trials but may last significantly longer or shorter in individual patients.
Immediate correction. Natural look.
Bellafill® offers a new level of filler rejuvenation. The collagen immediately adds volume to smooth away facial wrinkles known as smile lines, and the PMMA microspheres help your skin re-create its own firmer structure for beautiful, younger-looking skin and lasting results.
The beautiful benefits of Bellafill®
- Immediate correction and lasting improvement with visible benefits through 5 years for wrinkles known as smile lines.
- Satisfied patients. In a consumer survey, 91% of patients were likely to recommend Bellafill. In a 5-Year Post-Approval Study, 83% of patients were satisfied to very satisfied with their nasolabial fold correction at the end of 5 years.
- PMMA helps replace lost collagen by working with your body’s natural processes.
- Injection comfort with 0.3% lidocaine.
- Simple, in-office treatment with little to no downtime. You can immediately resume your normal daily activities.
Are your wrinkles giving away your age?
RADIESSE® provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. And it continues to work with your body, stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that can last up to a year or more in many patients.
Experience the RADIESSE difference.
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.1-3
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction.
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
- Effectively treats deeper folds
Everyone will notice.
No one will know!
The JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made from hyaluronic acid (HA). What’s interesting about HA is that it’s a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made from a modified form of HA.
How the different JUVÉDERM® products work:
- JUVÉDERM Voluma® XC
Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultraplus XC
Over time, your skin loses elasticity and moisture, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. While serums and creams can help moisturize the skin’s surface, JUVÉDERM® Ultraplus XC adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the natural-looking, long-lasting results you want.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC
Whether you’ve noticed your lips thinning over time, or simply want fuller lips, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC can give you natural-looking results that last.
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella XC
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is a technologically advanced and modern dermal filler. It is formulated with VYCROSS® technology. VYCROSS® blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, which contributes to the filler’s increased duration, lasting up to one year. This product uses a lower concentration of hyaluronic acid (15 mg/ml), contributing to the soft and smooth texture of this gel.
Show your personality, not your age.
BELOTERO BALANCE® injectable gel is a prescription injection that is used to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds as well as other moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles around your lips and mouth. Results with BELOTERO BALANCE® are expected to last 6 months or longer in many patients.
Clinically proven safe and effective, BELOTERO BALANCE®:
- Helps smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles.
- Integrates within your skin’s tissue.
- Feels natural to the touch.
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions.
- Is a quick, easy treatment that provides immediate, noticeable results.
- Requires little to no downtime.